Permanent, full time, £18,000 - £22,000 + bonus depending on skills and experience
At YR we create personalisation experiences for live events and retail installations and our vision is to become global leaders in customised merchandise.
Our core software product, YR Designer, allows end users to customise a large range of items such as a tshirt or keyring and take the printed version away minutes later. We use YR Designer as a base project to create highly customised versions with unique behaviours and features specific to our clients brands and marketing campaigns.
Reporting to the Delivery Manager this role is vital in supporting project resourcing, costing, quality and delivery. The Project Administrator will be a key member of the Production Team, ensuring the smooth running of events through administrative support, forward planning and high level organisation.
The role holder is accountable for living YR’s vision and values, ensuring they are adhered to and considered internally and when working with clients.
- Work with the Production Team to provide administrative support to project activities
- Build relationships with event crew to track and monitor availability.
- Coordinate event logistics, booking event-related travel inc flights etc, accommodation, arranging travel documentation (inc travel visas)
- Assist in sourcing products for projects, obtaining prices and lead times in line with project timescales
- Place orders with suppliers and maintaining PO register and preferred supplier page on the YR Net
- Manage client issues via phone or email in accordance to YR Live support guidelines, procedures and policies
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle client issues
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- Log client interactions and details of actions taken
- Co-ordinate project content on YR Net
- Design, recommend and implement initiatives and action plans aimed to improve administrative processes and procedures and / or reduce costs
- Other duties from time to time to help YR run smoothly and efficiently
Skills & Experience
Ideally you have
- Experience of working in a project support role
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Good business and technical acumen and awareness
- Self motivated with a can do attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving skills and initiative
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritise
- The ability to work as part of a team and to build strong working relationships
What YR Offers You
- Good salary, bonus and other benefits
- A happy and exciting working environment
- Development opportunities and creative flexibility
- Great offices in the Heart of London - Shoreditch
- Many other benefits
Please email a CV or links to firstname.lastname@example.org
We currently employ 19 people in the UK, working alongside a large team of event delivery contractors, and have a growing office in New York and now, Tokyo. Our ‘We are YR’ values; we are one, we pioneer, we deliver, and we evolve, are integral to how we do business and work together as a team.