Full time, permanent, £24,000 - £27,000 per annum + excellent uncapped commission opportunity
At YR we create personalisation experiences for live events and retail installations and our vision is to become global leaders in customised merchandise. We provide tailor-made packages for our clients that combine state-of-the-art software, live printing equipment, skilled print technicians and beautiful products.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, this role will be part of a dynamic sales team focused on increasing revenue and establishing YR as the global leaders in customisation experiences and live printing. During an exciting phase of fast paced global expansion, the role will actively support the development and execution of sales plans. With experience of sales, ideally within an experiential environment, the role holder will identify potential clients and work to build strong relationships. Confidently presenting and pitching YR’s offer, developing quotes and securing new business, the role holder will enjoy following a sales process to exceed team and individual sales targets.
The YR team enjoy working with some of the most exciting agencies and brands across the globe including Nike, Adidas, Ralph Lauren, ASOS, Kiehl’s, Levi’s, Google, Facebook and many more. Combined with YR’s cutting edge customisation offer, this role provides an amazing opportunity to build an existing sales record and fulfil an uncapped earnings potential.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers
- Prospecting for new business via cold calling and other channels
- Effectively following the process of taking an enquiry from lead to booking
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries, listening to customer requirements and presenting YR appropriately
- Creating and delivering engaging sales pitches
- Working closely with the Production Team to create detailed proposal documents
- Raising quotes, handling formal bidding stages, negotiating terms and closing sales
- Gathering market and customer information
- Representing YR at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Reviewing sales performance and developing future sales plans to meet or exceed targets
- Living YR’s vision and values, ensuring they are adhered to and considered internally and when working with clients.
- Other duties from time to time to help YR run smoothly and effectively
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- A strong track record for success in a sales role
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills - someone people want to do business with time and time again
- Ability, and desire, to sell and make commission
- Good at building relationships
- Financial awareness and understanding
- Business and technical acumen
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive, confident and determined approach
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
- An experiential, or AV, sales background is also desirable
- Knowledge of sales CRM systems such as Pipedrive and Google Drive suite including Google Slides.
WHAT YR OFFERS YOU
- Good salary and other benefits.
- Uncapped commission with big potential
- A happy and exciting working environment.
- Development opportunities and creative flexibility
- Great offices in the Heart of London - Shoreditch
- A great global team, with strong values and a warm and caring environment - somewhere you can look forward to working each day
Find out more about us and being part of our amazing team at www.thisisyr.com/careers