YR D: IMAGE STACK is an edition of YR Designer that provides a simple, fun and intuitive product design experience. Users customise through a process of layering selecting, arranging and placing images and custom text as if they were stickers on the product.
- Create collage style compositions with sticker style images.
- Three design layers make up the final creation.
- Multiple assets can be loaded for user selection within each design layer.
- Option of fixed or transformable background images.
- Integration of Instagram as a background image.
- Selecting content from client chosen sub folder categories.
- Creating dynamic text stickers with choice of fonts and colours.
- Wide range of YRD Printable Products .
YR Designer Image Stack Edition utilities three image layers to the create the product design. Each content layer has unique specifications and optional features:
content layer 1: Backgrounds
- Common background image types include; graphic fills, patterns, photos, textures, solid colours.
- The background layer forms the base design layer that is applied to the on screen product.
- Users can search through multiple assets from Background sub folders to select an image. The background image can be changed at any point prior to saving the design.
- If a single fixed image is supplied, then the background image will be automatically applied to the on screen product and the menu option will be removed.
- By default, a user can use two fingers to rotate, scale and move the background artwork. Alternatively, the client can choose to lock the background removing all transformable functions.
- If Instagram option is implemented, images tagged with a dedicated hash tag will appear in a sub folder within Backgrounds. The sub folder will be labelled with the dedicated hash tag eg: #YRLIVE
content layer 2: symbols and text
- Symbol image files are also commonly referred to as single image graphics, stickers, badges or icons. They are arranged through stacking and transforming.
- Symbol image assets are cut out graphics that support transparency. They can contain transparent areas around the subject and also within the subject.
- Symbol assets can be organised in to category sub folders
- Users can add in text to the design through the simple text editor. Text is inputted via on screen pop up keyboard, font chosen, colour picked and added to the design. The text is then transformable as a graphic asset within the composition.
TEXT INTEGRATION REQUIREMENTS
content LAYER 3: OVERLAY
- Overlay image files frame the content below.
- Overlays can be a prominent feature of the design or a simple way of incorporating fixed brand elements.
- Overlay file sizes are dependent on the product that is ultimately being designed. This is due to the fixed aspect of the image file. For example, an overlay for a water bottle will differ to that of a t shirt.
- Multiple overlay files can be loaded for user selection.
- Fixed or transformable backgrounds
- Instagram / hash-tagged image integration
- The platform can run with all or just one of the of the content types outlined above.